AFRICAN STARTUPS & SMEs In EXPORT & TRADE SECRETARIAT - ASSETS
Who We Are
Our vision at The African Startups and SMEs in Export & Trade Secretariat is to create a vibrant and dynamic ecosystem that empowers African startups and SMEs to fully realize their potential in international trade. We believe that African businesses have the potential to be major players in the global marketplace, and our goal is to provide them with the resources, support, and networking opportunities they need to succeed.
We envision a future where African startups and SMEs are thriving, with access to the latest technology, capital, and knowledge, and a strong presence in key global markets. We believe that by fostering a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship, and by providing the tools and resources necessary for success, we can help create a new era of economic growth and prosperity in Africa.
Our vision is one of collaboration, partnership, and shared success. We believe that by working together, African startups and SMEs can achieve great things, and that the future of African trade is bright. We are committed to building a sustainable and inclusive economy that benefits all Africans, and we believe that our work at The African Startups and SMEs in Export & Trade Secretariat is an essential part of this mission.
The African Startups and SMEs in Export & Trade Secretariat (ASSETS) aims to promote and support the growth of African startups and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in international trade and export markets. Our mission is to provide a platform for African startups and SMEs to access information, resources, and networks necessary for their successful participation in global trade.
- To facilitate market access for African startups and SMEs in international trade and export markets.
- To provide training, mentorship, and advisory services to African startups and SMEs to improve their competitiveness and ability to enter and succeed in global markets
- To advocate for policies and regulations that support the growth of African startups and SMEs in international trade and export markets
- To promote the development of sustainable and inclusive trade practices that benefit African startups, SMEs, and their communities
- To establish and maintain partnerships with relevant stakeholders, including government agencies, trade organizations, and businesses, to advance the interests of African startups and SMEs in